Vel Bike is a trademark owned and operated by Sigma Sports Limited.
If you have questions about how we use your data or what we do to protect your privacy, please don’t hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you register a product with us, you’ll need to provide consent for us to process your information so that we can keep your details on file. This consent is our legal basis for processing.
Name and contact details will be used:
- To contact you with warranty information
- To send you marketing emails (only if you've signed up/opted-in)
- For fraud prevention
Sharing your information
We will never sell, distribute or lease your data to any third party.
If you choose to opt-in to receiving marketing emails from us, we’ll send you the latest updates on products, offers, our initiatives and events.
In order to receive emails from us, you only need to provide us with your email address.
You can opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by:
- Clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any of our marketing emails
- Contacting our customer care team
If you opt-out of receiving marketing emails, you will still receive important order and delivery information by email.
A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be downloaded onto your computer or smartphone when you visit a website. It allows the website to recognise your device each time you access the website and will store some information about your preferences or past actions.
Retaining your information
We will keep your personal information for as long as you have a customer account with us.
We encourage you to keep your information up-to-date and you can do this easily at any time by contacting us.
When it comes to your personal information, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about how we use your information
- The right to access any information we hold about you
- The right to correct any inaccurate information that we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete information that we hold about you
- The right to access your information in such a way so that it can easily be transferred from environment to another in a safe and secure way
- The right to object to, and opt-out of our email marketing at any time
We will always ensure that our services are made available to you in a way that makes it easy for you to exercise any of these rights, at any time. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights, please contact us.
Countries outside of the European Union
In order to fulfil international orders, some data will be passed on to companies within our delivery network who operate outside of the European Economic Area. As with all of our data transfer, this is carried out in a secure way and only the information needed to fulfil your order (e.g. name, contact details, postal address) will be provided.
We also encourage you to contact us at email@example.com.